Registered: 6 months، 3 weeks پیش
What are the advantages of non woven cloth?
Advantages of non woven fabrics
1. Light weight: with polypropylene resin as the primary raw materials, the proportion is only 0.9, only three-fifths of that of cotton, with fleeciness and good feel.
2. Non-toxic and non-irritating: the product is manufactured with food grade raw supplies in accordance with FDA, without different chemical ingredients, stable performance, non-toxic, odorless and non-irritating to skin.
3. Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents: polypropylene is a chemically blunt substance, which is not insect-eaten and may isolate the erosion of bacteria and bugs within the liquid; Antibacterial, alkali corrosion, finished products don't affect the strength as a consequence of erosion.
4. Good physical properties. Made of polypropylene spinning directly right into a net of thermal bonding products, the strength of the products is better than the overall staple fiber products, the strength of the directionless, much like the vertical and horizontal strength.
5. In terms of environmental protection, polypropylene is the raw materials of most non woven fabrics, while polyethylene is the raw material of plastic bags. Though the two substances have comparable names, they are quite completely different in chemical structure. The chemical molecular construction of polyethylene has quite strong stability and is extraordinarily tough to degrade, so it takes 300 years for plastic bags to decompose. The chemical construction of polypropylene is weak, and the molecular chain can be simply broken, in order that it might be effectively degraded, and it enters the subsequent environmental cycle in a non-toxic form. A non-woven shopping bag could be fully decomposed within 90 days. Moreover, the non-woven shopping bags could be reused for more than 10 occasions, and the air pollution to the surroundings after being discarded is only 10% of that of plastic bags.
Classification of non woven materials
1. Spiny non woven fabric
The spining process is to spray a high pressure water jet onto one or more layers of fiber network, in order that the fibers are entangled with one another, in order that the fiber network may be strengthened and have a certain strength.
2. Heat-bonded non woven material
Thermal bonding non woven cloth refers to the addition of fiber mesh or powder hot melt bonding reinforcement supplies, fiber mesh after heating melting cooling reinforcement into cloth.
3. The pulp flows into a net of non-woven material
The air movement into the net non-woven cloth can also be called mud-free paper, dry paper making non-woven cloth. It is the usage of air mesh technology to open the wood pulp fiber board loose right into a single fiber state, after which use air flow methodology to make the fiber agglutination in the net curtain, fiber mesh reinforcement into cloth.
4. Wet non woven material
Wet non-woven fabric is the fiber raw materials in the water medium is opened right into a single fiber, on the same time, completely different fiber raw materials are combined, made into fiber suspension slurry, suspension slurry is transported to the network forming mechanism, the fiber in the wet state into a network after which strengthened into cloth.
5. Spunbonded, non woven cloth
Spunbonded non-woven material is within the polymer has been extruded, stretch and type a continuous filament, filament laid into a network, fiber network after its own bonding, thermal bonding, chemical bonding or mechanical reinforcement methodology, so that the fiber network into non-woven cloth.
6. Soften spray non woven fabric
Melt-blown non-woven process: polymer feeding - melt extrusion - fiber formation - cooling - into a network - reinforcement into cloth.
7. Acupuncture on non woven cloth
Needling non-woven fabric is a kind of non-woven material by dry method. Needling non-woven cloth is to reinforce the material with a fluffy fiber net through the use of the puncture perform of needles.
8. Stitch non woven material
non woven material is a kind of dry non woven fabric. The knitting methodology is to use the warp knitting coil structure to reinforce the fiber mesh, yarn layer, non-textile materials (such as plastic sheet, plastic thin metal foil, etc.) or their combination to make non woven fabric.
If you loved this report and you would like to receive far more information regarding PP Spunbond Nonwoven Fabric kindly pay a visit to the page.
جستاری های ارسال شده: 0
پاسخ های ارسال شده: 0
نقش در انجمن: مشارکت کننده